We are an interactive studio

Our studio is located in Warsaw's Mokotów district. We have been working together for 10 years. 70% of our projects relate to online activity and support for online communication – the remaining 30% are branding-related and publishing projects. 

We have realised projects within the clothing industry, events, medical, publishing, services and cultural sectors. We value the talents and passions of the people we work with.

Our projects support brand communication online

Clients

We have worked for recognised and respected brands. We also support young, newly created brands that are just beginning to build their image. In the space of a few years we have realised projects with publishers, corporations, NGOs, foundations, advertising, PR and production agencies, as well as individual clients.